tab completion: make shift tab == tab ??

Does anyone know how I can make SHIFT+TAB do the same thing in my bash
shell as TAB does (ie. tab-complete)?

The reason this would be very useful: Java naming conventions:

In Java, classes have each word capitalized. Eg:
MyFunctionalProceduralObjectBasedDoItAll.class

So, when I go to compile a java class, or similar, and I have similarly
named classes, I use tab-completion a lot. I type a few chars, hit tab,
then type the next char. That next char is often a capital letter, and I
often hit the TAB key before I've taken my little finger off the SHIFT
(for typing the next letter of the class I'm trying to compile).

This results in SHIFT+TAB and a terminal bell from bash, rather than
completion.

It would save me many many keystrokes a day if SHIFT-TAB effectively
sent a TAB when in bash.

TIA
Zen